About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old Senior in college majoring in Biology/Zoology. I love just about anything to do with nature, and I also love to read. If you want to know more about me, you'll just have to talk to me. Also, I'm taken, so no hitting on me.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Like Missing Rain

I miss you as I miss the rain.
The clean, unique smell I always remember.
The soft caresses on my skin that make me want to melt into the touch.
The cozy feeling of wanting to lay snuggled in bed.
The calming, gentle sound, like music to my ears.
The inviting, comforting sight that never ceases to make me smile.
The familiar taste, sweet and delicious on my lips.
The deep love that always has me awed and breathless.
Its absence makes my heart yearn for its return.
When the rain falls again, I wish nothing more for it to stay.
So missing you is like missing rain.
Not always here, but always in my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment