About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old Senior in college majoring in Biology/Zoology. I love just about anything to do with nature, and I also love to read. If you want to know more about me, you'll just have to talk to me. Also, I'm taken, so no hitting on me.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Every Breath

They tell me we shouldn't be together.
They say we could never be.
They think we don't belong with each other,
Why can't they see what I see?
I see the kindness in your eyes,
and the gentleness in your smile.
I hear the care in every word,
and the joy in every laugh.
I feel the tenderness in our embrace,
and the passion in our kiss.
Most of all, there's the love in every breath you take.
And if they don't understand how I could know all this,
It's because I feel the same for you.
Only Always Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment